AIM
zipstyke

Spacelab: Bread Spacelab: Bread

I dunno Dwarfy I think a bread smelling girl would be the best thing ever.

10 Years of B - A Tribute 10 Years of B - A Tribute

This flash needs more 5s.

SixMoon responds:

It's an honour to read your comment. <3

Bear Bear Bear Bear

zzz

Next time can you make it slower and with more tweens?

Zeurel responds:

Next time could you read the authors comments and realise it was made to an 18 day deadline?

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Doesnd made sends?

How do he stop for gassed?

Jackie Jackie

Terrible

Thanks for the worst 6 minutes of my life at a computer. There were about two main points in that rubbish movie and it took you too long to get it across. Boring as all hell. I'm really disappointed.

Not entertaining at all. I feel like I'm at an independant film festival and it's one of those films that people have to like because it's about humanity being fucked up. Wow. Yeah it's life but no one cares about it in a movie. You don't watch a movie to watch life and be bored as fuck. Sigh.

Zipstyke goes for a walk Zipstyke goes for a walk

Probably the best animation I've ever -

- seen in my entire life. Thankyou sir. You know, I would like to describe to you the way that I like and fancy your beautiful animation. When a cat walks through the garden on a crisp winters morning, as it finds itself a meal or at the very least something to play with, the feeling that the voluptuous feline has. That is what I feel for this movie. The intense session that I have, when I decide that it definitely is in my best interests to go for that mouse than I have eagle-eye spotted from the other side of the garden, or when I think that now would be the best moment in time for me to jump to the fence, and walk sceptically yet proudly along the top of it. No one can take me down. No one can make me fall. I am the cat. I am Zipstyke. The cat. Should I be afraid? I think not.

Or perhaps you would like to think of the way that a haridresser feels when they have their first customer come in in the morning. A beautiful person with a full head of hair comes in and asks for the full job. The full job, you the hairdresser says. I am looking forward to that. With a glimmer in your eye, you, the hairdresser, picks up the scissors and proceeds to cut away. This makes you happy. As a whole, and and a normal person, you are happy to have been there, to give this person a new outlook on life. That is what you have done for me, my friend.

And for that I thank you.

Sincerely,

Z!PSTYKE

EnglishClock responds:

and hello to you too

K&amp;amp;P Go To White Castle K&P Go To White Castle

By Golly that was great!

G-reat I tells ya! Nice work, FRIEND!!!!

SarezJay responds:

I APPRECIATE YOUR HONEST REVIEW

Strawberry 2095 Strawberry 2095

An Instant Classic!

Quite possibly the greatest flaish I've ever dun saw!

21 OClockStreetTheMovie 2 21 OClockStreetTheMovie 2

Brilliant.

Obviously some of the best clock work I've ever seen. Well done.

Dr.Worm Music Video Dr.Worm Music Video

The only thing that kept that movie alive was the

worm going from side to side. LOL NOT!!!! It was the most repetitive piece of boring flash artistry I have ever seen on the front page. Well done. LOL NOT!!!! It was the most repetitive piece of boring flash artistry I have ever seen on the front page. Well done. LOL NOT!!!! It was the most repetitive piece of boring flash artistry I have ever seen on the front page. Well done. LOL ROCK!!!! NOT!!!!

(note repetitivitititity)